Brother MFC-J460DW driver is a software to work with Brother MFC-J460DW printer device to connect with a laptop. Brother MFC-J460DW driver is provided on this blog at absolutely no cost.
Brother MFC-J460DW is a very easy-to-operate compact and refined printer device that is included with a really inexpensive printer cartridge. This printer comes as a Brother WorkSmart series that will come with lots of useful features for the house and small office need.
Brother MFC-J460DW includes many useful features together with wireless printing connection technology to help you in printing, copying, faxing, and scanning multiple documents and files very rapidly. In addition, it features an integrated auto document feeder cassette with 100-sheet input paper tray that will aid you in copying and scanning documents immediately.
Brother MFC-J460DW also includes automatic dual-sided printing technology which enables users to print on the sides of the document print outputs effortlessly. This printing device also includes Apple AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, Google Cloud Print, as well as Wi-Fi Immediate technology to assist you in utilizing this printer from assorted cellphone devices. Additionally, in addition, it comes with a built-in 1.8 inches colour display to assist users in using the device directly without switching on the computer device.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Brother MFC-J460DW driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J460DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J460DW Driver
The following are the methods to install Brother MFC-J460DW driver file to your PC system:
- Extract the Brother MFC-J460DW driver files to your laptop or computer.
- Install the Brother MFC-J460DW driver data files after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-J460DW driver is finish and user can certainly print their paperwork by using this Brother MFC-J460DW printer device instantly
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J460DW Driver
All of the following are the methods to uninstall Brother MFC-J460DW driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows on your screen and find the Brother MFC-J460DW driver file
- Just double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will appears to make sure that you really want to erase your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother MFC-J460DW Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your personal computer device right away.
Brother MFC-J460DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|