Brother DCP-1400 driver is a computer software suitable for Brother DCP-1400 printer device to connect with a computer. Brother DCP-1400 driver is offered on the website with no charge.
Brother DCP-1400 can be a digital multi-function copier device that may help users in copying multiple documents and files with pretty quick copy speed. Copying speed from the printer is often as quickly as 15 copies a few minutes. The product provides an integrated flatbed color scanning technology alongside a separated scan keys that could instantly begin scanning and instantly open the perfect application for this action.
The Brother DCP-1400 will arrive in white and white cable connectivity alternative only. It gives a 8 Megabyte Random Access Memory capacity and merely needed 110 Current AC power port. The dimension from the printer is about 19.4 inches x 18 inches x 16.9 inches because the weight out of the printer approximately 37.48 lbs or around 17 kilogram.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Brother DCP-1400 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-1400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-1400 Driver
Listed here are the procedures to install Brother DCP-1400 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the Brother DCP-1400 driver computer files to your laptop computer.
- Install the Brother DCP-1400 driver programs right after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and begin with instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother DCP-1400 driver is finish and user can easily print their docs by working with this Brother DCP-1400 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-1400 Driver
The following are the simple steps to uninstall Brother DCP-1400 driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Search through the list available in the windows pane on your computer screen and find the Brother DCP-1400 driver file
- Just double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to confirm that you really want to delete your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother DCP-1400 Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your desktop right away.
Brother DCP-1400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|