Brother DCP-130C driver is a software available for Brother DCP-130C printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Brother DCP-130C driver is readily available on this blog for definitely free.
Brother DCP-130c is really a color multi-purpose All-in-One printer device which come as a ideal printing device for small and home workplace requirements. The printer may also perform colour scanning and provide users outstanding photo quality with crisp and vivid printing in colour presses immediately.
The Brother DCP-130c has got the capacity to print your files and documents as speedily as possible as rapidly as 25 pages a few minutes for monochrome files and 20 pages per minutes for color documents and pictures. It can also supply users premium-quality files and images at maximum print resolution as broad as 6000 x 1200 dpi using 1.5 picoliters ink droplet size.
Brother DCP-130c contains an integrated hard disk which can assist consumers in printing your photos from the memory disc on the printer without needing to take advantage of PC. Additional it support PictBridge technologies which makes it possible for users to definitely print photos from your camera very quickly. The printer device also has 100-page capacity input paper cassette and 50-page capacity output paper tray for multi-purpose needs.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Brother DCP-130C driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-130C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-130C Driver
The following are the ways to install Brother DCP-130C driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the Brother DCP-130C driver computer files to your desktop computer.
- Install the Brother DCP-130C driver file types subsequently after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother DCP-130C driver is finish and user can certainly print their written documents by using this Brother DCP-130C printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-130C Driver
Below are the process to uninstall Brother DCP-130C driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter key.
- Search through the list available in the windows pane on your computer screen and choose the Brother DCP-130C driver file
- Just double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will appears to check that you truly want to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother DCP-130C Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation finish, restart your machine right away.
Brother DCP-130C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|